Here’s a video tutorial. And if you prefer written instructions, then the steps are right below the video.
- Click the “Edit with Elementor” button to edit the page with Elementor.
- Drag-and-drop the HTML widget on the page.
- The HTML widget settings panel will display on the left-hand side.
Finally, don’t forget to click the Update button to save your changes.
And that’s it!
But currently, it only allows you to add CSS code from page-level Settings and that too only in Elementor Pro.
Recommended Further Reading:
- 2 Ways To Add A Phone Number In Elementor And Make It Clickable
- 2 Easy Ways To Embed A PDF In Elementor Without Writing Code
- Elementor Review – Only One Thing Matters In Elementor, Nothing Else!
- Is Elementor SEO Friendly? (Proven With Facts And Stats)
- How To Link A Button Or A Page To Another Page In Elementor?
Okay! If you found this small tutorial useful, then please don’t forget to share it with your friends.
I would really appreciate it.