Want to remove Elementor from just one page?
Given below are the steps to remove Elementor from a page:
- Go to the Pages page in your WordPress Admin panel.
- Edit the page from which you want to remove Elementor.
- Click the Back to WordPress Editor button.
- Click the Continue button in the Back to WordPress Editor popup. Elementor will now be removed from the page, and all content that you had added to the page using Elementor will get transferred to the WordPress Editor.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
Now, let’s see each of these steps in detail.
How To Remove Or Disable Elementor From A Single Page?
First, go to the Pages page in your WordPress Admin panel and edit the page that was previously built with Elementor.
Then, click on the Back to WordPress Editor button.
You will now see a warning message indicating that the design you have created using Elementor on the page will be lost. Don’t worry, even though your design built with Elementor will be lost, the content that you added to the page using Elementor won’t be lost. So, click the Continue button.
Elementor will now be removed from the page, and you will see the content in the WordPress Editor that you had previously added to the page using Elementor.
And that’s it!
You have now successfully removed Elementor from the page.
Alright! What now?
Related Further Reading:
- How To Reduce Section Height In Elementor? (Without Code)
- How To Add Vertical Divider In Elementor? (A Super Simple Way)
- Is Elementor SEO Friendly? (Proven With Facts And Stats)
- Elementor Review – Only One Thing Matters In Elementor, Nothing Else!
- How To Name A Section In Elementor (The Easy Way)
- How To Set Elementor Page As Homepage (Easiest Method)
Your design will be lost once you remove Elementor from the page.
So take some time and format the content on the page as you want to using the WordPress Editor. You can explore all the block settings to format your content.
And if you liked this small tutorial, then please share it with your friends. I will really appreciate it.
1 thought on “How To Remove Elementor From A Page Without Any Plugins”
Just what I was looking for. Thank you!