Sometimes working with Contact Form 7 plugin can be confusing. Especially when you want to add radio buttons to a form.
Given below are the steps to add radio buttons in Contact Form 7:
- Edit the Contact Form 7 form on which you want to place the radio buttons.
- Click the “radio buttons” button on the Form tab.
- In the Form-tag Generator popup, give a name to the radio buttons field and enter the radio button options.
- Click the Insert Tag button to add the radio buttons field to the form.
- Give a label to the newly added radio buttons field.
- Save the form.
Let’s take a detailed look at each of these steps now, plus some other things that you can do with radio buttons.
How To Add Radio Buttons In A Form Created With Contact Form 7?
First, create or edit the form on which you want to place the radio buttons.
Then, click the “radio buttons” button under the Form tab.
In the Form-tag Generator popup, give a name to the radio buttons field in the Name field. Also, enter all the options that you want to display as radio buttons in the Options field.
Now, click the Insert Tag button.
This will insert the radio buttons form-tag in the form.
However, there is no label inserted for this radio buttons field yet.
To add a label for the field, enter the label before the radio buttons form-tag. For example, in the below image, you can see that I have added “Select Your Color” as the label for my radio buttons field.
Save your changes.
And that’s it!
That is how you add radio buttons to Contact Form 7.
So, what next?
There are many other things that you can do with your forms.
Here are some tutorials to help you get the maximum out of Contact Form 7:
- 2 Simple Methods To Style Contact Form 7 Without Code
- How To Add A Hidden Field In Contact Form 7? (With Default Value)
- How To Add Background Image In Contact Form 7 Without CSS
- How To Add Checkbox In Contact Form 7 Without Code?
- How To Add cc and bcc Fields In Contact Form 7? (Simplest Way)
- How To Add Placeholder In Contact Form 7? (In 2 Easy Steps)
- How To Add Contact Form 7 Form In Elementor Without Any Plugin
I hope you liked this little tutorial.
And if you found it useful, please share it with your friends. I will really appreciate it.